- Which species of tree is among the first to bloom with the arrival of spring in Greece?
- What herb was fashionably worn behind the ear by men at ancient Athens?
- What was the name and profession of the very first Olympic victor?
- What is the second oldest existing wine in the world?
- How much did my father’s prize tomato weigh last summer?
- Which famous British actor is especially fond of a rare Greek island specialty sweet?
- Which hospital was my son born in?
There you have it; I look forward to your entries. I could have made it easier to win the prize in the hopes of getting more submissions, but I believe that the best things in life are earned, to some degree anyway. The rest is simply up to blind fortune. Such is life, my friends.
Greek Food Recipes and Reflections
Copyright © 2008, Sam Sotiropoulos. All Rights Reserved.